Please make sure to hit the subscribe button and share with the ones you care for!
Women… as we all know our hormones change with the day, week, month and year. This is normal… until it’s not normal. Why do some women have massive hormone symptoms while others don’t?
In today episode of Women N Wellness with Dr. Caitlin, Dr. Deb who is a functional medicine MD, talks to us about what causes hormone imbalances… regardless of age.
If there are imbalances in hormones what can, and should, be done to balance them before jumping into hormone replacement therapy.
Some of the topics covered are:
– Who might benefit from hormone replacement therapy (HRT)?
– Is there a difference between synthetic hormone replacement drugs and bio-identical hormones?
– What should be done before taking HRT?
– What should be done during hormone replacement therapy?
– Once you start HRT can you stop?
– Is there a difference in which bio-identical hormones you would need based off age?
– Is bio-identical hormones only for Women, or can our male counterparts benefit from them? – What symptoms would men be dealing with that may indicate that they might benefit from HRT?
These are just a few of the topics covered.
Dr. Deb Matthew MD, The Happy Hormones Doctor, is a best-selling author, international speaker, educator, wife and mother of four.
After suffering for years with fatigue and irritability, her quest to resolve her personal health led her to change everything about her practice of medicine.
She has been featured on national podcasts, radio, and broadcast shows, including NBC, ABC, CBS, and FOX