Women are up to 8 times more likely to suffer from a thyroid condition then Men. It’s that not bad enough 80% of Women who have hypothyroidism actually have the disease called Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis.
In todays Episode we have the pleasure of having a board certified medical physician who is also certified in functional medicine. Dr. Gupta discusses:
- Why is it that conventionally trained doctors don’t test for Hashimoto’s when it effects up to 80% of women suffering from hypothyroidism
- What is Hashimoto’s (what labs should be run)
- What causes women to develop Hashimoto’s
- What is his 3 step process is addressing Hashimoto’s
- What can you do today to start feeling better if you are still suffering from thyroid symptoms
Dr. Anshul Gupta is Board-Certified Family Medicine Physician, with advanced certification in Functional Medicine, Peptide therapy and also fellowship trained in Integrative Medicine.
He has worked at the prestigious Cleveland Clinic Department of Functional Medicine as staff physician. He has helped thousands of patients to reverse their health issues by using the concepts of functional medicine. His dedication towards his patients was recognized when he was awarded Readers Choice, Best doctor in Northern Neck Area.
He now specializes in treating Hashimoto’s disease and help people reverse their unresolved symptoms of thyroid dysfunction.
Through his 3 step process he not only heals the thyroid but also rejuvinates mitochondria to help females with Hashimoto’s to live their life to the fullest.
Contact Dr.Gupta at https://www.anshulguptamd.com/
Free Thyroid quiz : https://www.anshulguptamd.com/thyroid-quiz/thyroid/