Ovaries can be our best friends or our worst enemies. Our ovaries work very hard from the moment we hit puberty till we beautifully shift into post menopausal years. At least it should be beautiful, and with ease.
In this episode learn:
- What hormones are the ovaries responsible for producing
- Exactly how our hormones are suppose to shift during menstruating
- What conditions can arise when the ovaries aren’t receiving proper communication
- What should you do if you have your ovaries removed
- What organs produce sex hormones post menopausal